What is Percocet 10/325mg?
Percocet 10/325mg pills are a prescription medication used for the treatment of symptoms of acute moderate to severe pain. Buy Percocet 10/325mg online to use it as a single medication or in combination with other medicines. The medication is belonging to the opioid analgesics combination medicines as it contains two different active ingredients.
Percocet 10/325mg pills contain oxycodone in the strength of 10mg and acetaminophen in the strength of 325mg. One is an opioid pain reliever, while the other is a non-opioid non-salicylate medication. Both the ingredients work together to alleviate pain caused due to various conditions.
What are the potential side effects of Percocet 10/325mg pills?
Percocet 10/325mg pills are generally safe and well-tolerated when people take them at recommended doses for their therapeutic effects. The common side effects are mild and usually, go away with continued use. Most frequent Percocet side effects include:
- Noisy breathing
- Stomach pain
What are the warnings associated with Percocet use?
The medication contains acetaminophen, which doctors associate with acute liver failure cases, often resulting in liver transplants. Cases of liver impairment occur with the use of acetaminophen at doses of more than 4000 milligrams per day. It is advisable not to use two acetaminophen-containing products at the same time to avoid its overdose.
What are the uses of Percocet 10/325mg pills?
Buy Percocet 10/325mg online to help treat pain that is moderate to severe in nature. The medication usually treats acute pain conditions caused due to injuries and other diseases.
Other Percocet uses can include treating various types of pains; however, you should always consult a certified healthcare professional before using the medication.
How to take Percocet pills?
The daily Percocet dosage depends upon various factors. A doctor will adjust the dosage according to the severity of each patient’s condition and response to the treatment. Sometimes, it may be necessary to exceed the typical daily dosage in case of severe pain or those who have a tolerance to Percocet or other opioid medications’ analgesic effects.
The standard Percocet 10/325mg dosage is one pill every four to six hours as needed. Do not exceed more than 6 tablets a day.
Patients receiving Percocet treatment for more than two to three weeks who no longer require the therapy should consult their prescribing doctors for cessation. Abruptly stopping the use of the medication is not safe as it may cause Percocet withdrawal symptoms.
What are the precautions of using Percocet 10/325mg?
- Narcotic analgesics should get used with alertness when joined with CNS depressant medications and used for situations where the advantages of narcotic pain relievers exceed the known dangers of respiratory depression, modified mental state, and postural hypotension.
- The organization of Percocet 10/325mg (oxycodone and acetaminophen pills) or other narcotics may darken the conclusion or clinical course in patients with intense stomach conditions.
- Percocet 10/325mg tablets ought to get given with alert to patients with CNS gloom, old or incapacitated patients, patients with an extreme impedance of hepatic, aspiratory, or renal capacity, hypothyroidism, Addison’s sickness, prostatic hypertrophy, urethral injury, intense liquor abuse, daze Tremens, kyphoscoliosis with respiratory discouragement, myxedema, and harmful psychosis.
- Patients getting other narcotic analgesics, general sedatives, phenothiazines, different sedatives, midway acting enemies of emetics, narcotic hypnotics, or other CNS depressants (counting liquor) associatively with Percocet 10/325mg tablets may show an added substance CNS depression.
- Percocet and other opioids decrease bowel motility. Patients with reduced bowel motility should exercise caution while using the medication.
- Percocet 10/325mg may cause spasm of the Sphincter of Oddi, so patients with acute pancreatitis or any other biliary tract disease should use the medication with caution.
There are no reviews yet.