Buy Codeine Online
Buy Codeine online which belongs to the class of drug called opiate used for the treatment of moderate to severe pain. It is also used as central analgesic, antinociceptive, antiperistaltic, sedative, hypnotic. Buy codeine online with overnight as a cough suppressant and in the treatment of diarrhoea.
How Does Codeine work?
Buy Codeine online which can be extracted from naturally growing poppy plant and manufactured in the forms of the tablet for medicinal use. Codeine is narcotic analgesic which is ingested orally to relieve severe pain. After the ingestion of codeine, its small amount is converted into morphine.
Codeine acts on the mu-opioid receptors which majorly works for the transmission of pain throughout the body and central nervous system. Codeine binds the receptors to transmit pain, and our body feels no pain sensation and thus increasing pain tolerance though the pain remains in the body as same.
The converted morphine acts to cause sedation which leads to drowsiness. There may be breathing depressions because mu-opioid receptors may be active at some specific sites in the central nervous system. It is also a cough suppressant due to its antitussive activity in the body. Codeine directly affects the cough centre in medulla which is a part of our brain.
Dosage of codeine
- This is generally prescribed for the adults in a range of 15-60mg to relieve pain at every interval of 4-6 hours in a day.
- As a cough suppressant, 10 to 20 mg of codeine at every 4 hours can be taken. 120mg is the maximum dose for a whole day.
Overdosage of Codeine may result fatally. The following symptoms can be noticed if a person has overdosed with it
- Shallow breathing
- Loss of appetite
- Constricted pupils
One should immediately consult a doctor or call a poison control centre if any of the above symptoms are observed.
Side Effects of Codeine
There may be some undesirable effects of consuming codeine which may be observed frequently. Some of them are listed below-
- Abdominal pain
- Skin Allergy
Some severe side effects may occur like respiratory depressions, the sudden drop in blood pressure.
Warning of Codeine
- Alcohol or any other sedative must be avoided during the treatment period of codeine. Because the sedative may combine with codeine and cause confusion or brain impairment.
- During pregnancy, it is only prescribed only when there is no other option otherwise not.
- In breastfeeding mothers, the drug may secret to the breastmilk and may affect the infant adversely.