What is Zolpidem?
Buy Zolpidem Online which is available in the market under various brand names like Ambien, Stilnox, etc. Buy Zolpidem Online with credit card which is prescribed for the treatment of sleeping disorders. It comes under the class of drug called sedative-hypnotics which works to calm anxiety and makes me feel sleepy.
How Zolpidem Works?
For the treatment of sleeping problems, buy zolpidem online causes feel sleepy and relax. A person who has insomnia has difficulties in falling asleep or may not stay asleep for 5-6 hours, and it results in dizziness whole over the day. Zolpidem works to create a calming effect on the human mind that leads to falling asleep. The tablets of zolpidem come in both forms -Zolpidem IR (Immediate Release) & Zolpidem XR (Extended Release).
Dosage of Zolpidem?
Dosage of Zolpidem depends on different factors like the age of the consumer, how the body responds to the medication, and other medications the person may taking along with it. Women have prescribed a lower dosage than men as it is cleared in the female’s body slowly than in males.
These are orally prescribed medications that should be taken in an empty bowl once in the night before going to bed. The consumer must have a minimum time of 7-8hours after taking the medication to sleep.
Side Effects of Zolpidem
There may be some common side effects of taking alprazolam medication which include depression, behavioral change, stuffy nose, dry mouth, daytime drowsiness, constipation, etc.
There may be some severe side effects that are rarely observed. In this type of side effect like the person may have sleepwalked, may call someone and talk for hours, one may have eaten food or have sex during sleep. The strange thing about these effects is that the person is not aware of the activities he/she is doing and does not remember even after doing. The person may have driven vehicles during sleep which may have disastrous results like accidents which may lead to death also.
Other than these side effects, some severe allergic reactions may be observed sometimes which include rashes, itching, swelling of face, lips, or throat. If any of these side effects persist or may get worse, one should immediately consult the doctor.
Overdosage of zolpidem
Overdosage of zolpidem may have severe effects like trouble breathing, hallucinations, and sometimes death also. The person may notice symptoms of overdosage like slowed breathing patterns, sleeping for a longer time, or deep sleep. One should immediately call the doctor or poison control center to avoid disastrous results.
Warning of zolpidem?
- Alcohol or any other beverages which contain alcohol must be avoided during the treatment period with zolpidem since it can increase dizziness.
- This medication should be avoided if a person is suffering from renal impairment or liver diseases. It is not prescribed if a person has a history of sleep activities like walking, eating, etc.
- Driving should be avoided up to 8 hours of consuming the drug because it makes you sleepy.
- During pregnancy, this drug is prescribed only when there are no other safe options. If this medication is taken during pregnancy, the newborn infant may have breathing problems and other unwanted effects.
- The medication may pass to the breast milk, and so it is avoided for breastfeeding mothers.